Do you want to incorporate wedding anniversary balloons some way on your special day? If so, you have many exciting options. One of the wonderful things about wedding balloons, as well as happy anniversary balloons, is that you can choose a whimsical, themed, or elegant aesthetic.
1. Unique Photos – You can incorporate balloons into your engagement, wedding, or anniversary photos. Have the photographer take a picture of you and your soon-to-be spouse holding a giant red heart-shaped balloon while standing in an open field. For one of your wedding photos, both of you could hold onto an oversized balloon that covers your faces. In honor of your anniversary, you might consider having your picture taken underneath a massive bouquet of balloons in the shape of a heart. If preferred, you can choose numbered balloons for the number of years married. As an example, in celebration of a one-year anniversary, you would select 1-year anniversary balloons.
2. Cake Table – Bring beautiful balloons into your wedding celebration by using them to decorate the cake table. In this case, you could choose oversized letter balloons in the primary color of the wedding to spell out the word “CAKE.” Not only will this enhance the table, it will also show your guests where to go to get a slice.
3. Wedding or Anniversary Photo Shoot – Along with the more traditional after-wedding and anniversary photos, you and your spouse could sit on a plush white sofa with a gorgeous floral spray in front and the words “LOVE” spelled out behind. For the wedding photo shoot, choose balloons that match your primary color. For an anniversary, choose either gold or silver.
4. Flower Girl and Ring Bearer – To show your appreciation for the services provided by your flower girl and ring bearer, have the photographer take a photo of the two of them from the back while walking hand in hand with a bouquet of balloons in between. You can also show your appreciation by gifting each of their parents with a framed photo.
5. Wedding Party – You can also get everyone from the wedding party involved by having a photo taken with each person holding the same or a different colored balloon.
For a wedding or anniversary, the possibilities for using balloons are endless. For quality balloons at competitive prices, please visit us online at Balloons.Online.