Due to COVID19, there may be staffing and logistical disruptions. In most cases the package will still be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. Please expect delays for all shipping methods. Shipping refunds for late packages has been suspended by the carriers during this time.
How much does shipping cost?
Starting at $8.74. Live rates are provided by the carrier based on the shipping address and items ordered. It can even be absolutely FREE! The more items added to the order, the cheaper it gets. How do you find your shipping rate? Enter you zip/postal code on the Checkout page to find out.
When will I receive my order?
You can receive it in 1 day or you can receive it in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 days. We offer many shipping methods that you get to choose from. What are your choices? Enter your zip/postal code on the Checkout page to find out.
Will I receive my order on the date I select?
The delivery date you select is the estimated scheduled delivery date and not guaranteed. Only "Express" is guaranteed by us. 95% of the time packages are delivered on the delivery date selected, but bare in mind, shipping carriers have a late delivery rate of 3% to 5% due to customs clearance, holidays, delivery location, weather. If your order is time sensitive, we strongly recommend choosing a quicker shipping option.
What happens if my order is late?
If your package arrives later than the date you selected and you no longer need the items, a free return label will be provided for orders where Express shipping methods were chosen. A free return label will not be provided for late packages where Standard, 3 Day Select, or Expedited were chosen. Shipping cost refunds for late packages have been suspended by the carriers at this time. *We will provide shipping cost refunds for late "Express" packages within mainland North America only.
- All orders are shipped to be delivered on the delivery date selected at checkout.
- We ship from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- When an order ships, a tracking number will be emailed.
- A signature may be required upon delivery to a unit such as an apartment, condo, or suite.
- A signature may be required upon delivery when the order value is $200+.
- You may provide specific delivery instructions at checkout in the second address line
- The package may be available for pick up at a UPS Access Point if the carrier is unable to deliver it on the first attempt
- Sales tax is charged according to the state, province, or territory to which the package is being shipped.
- Products may be delivered in separate packages, depending on the size of the order.
- All balloons are shipped packaged and not inflated.
- Calendar delivery dates are not currently available for the Post methods
- Post business days are estimates. Business days do not include weekends or holidays